Cummings Electronics Labs (CEL) is a technical consulting firm specializing in the design and analysis of precision electronic instrumentation and control systems. For over 10 years, CEL has developed creative, cost-effective and successful electronic designs for a variety of firms in the medical, military, industrial automation and telecommunications sectors. Our clients range in size from Fortune 500 manufacturers to sole proprietors.
Through partnerships with design resource providers, individual engineers and contract manufacturers, CEL can quickly assemble and custom-fit a team and necessary resources to address even the most demanding design challenges.
Our areas of specialization include:
- Precision instruments and controls
- Low noise and precision analog design
- Data conversion
- RF systems and circuits
- 8-bit embedded microcontroller development (68HC11 and 8051)
- Power electronics and high-voltage design
- Small system architecture development
- Design and document control systems including FDA QSR and ISO9001
CEL offers a complete set of design services including:
- Specification development and validation
- Feasibility studies and prototypes
- Design documentation including electrical, mechanical and PCB layout capabilities
- Design reviews and analyses
- Test and verification plans, procedures and equipment
For additional information, please contact us -
Copyright © 2002-2015 Cummings Electronics Labs, Inc.
14 Landing Road
Kingston, MA 02364
Site Last Updated May 21, 2015